Our goal is to do our small part for the environment by dispensing eco-friendly home and body care products with the safest, most natural ingredients available that are created, acquired, distributed and sold with little – to – no packaging. We plan to grow to be your one stop shop for all you refyllable home and body product needs.
We strive to use the safest possible, most simple, naturally-derived ingredients. While our scents are optional, the majority are essential oil based and often add antimicrobial, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties to our products naturally. We use eco-certified preservatives only when necessary.
All of this, in the container of your choice.
Check out our best sellers:
For Body: Deodorant
For Home: Laundry Soap
Laundry Soap, Bleach Alternative, All Purpose Castile, Bar Soaps and Deodorant available at:
Address: 12210 Venice Blvd, Mar Vista, CA 90291
Come visit us at our pop up shop!:
4015A Redwood Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90066Hours:Tuesday 12pm-7pmWednesday 9am-12pmThursday 12pm-7pmAnd by appointment, call/text: (424) 703-4311
Every 2nd and 4th Sunday you can find us at the Mar Vista Farmer's Market
View map Refyll Booth - Mar Vista, CA 9AM to 2PM
We are back at the Playa Vista Farmers' Market 2nd and 4th Saturdays, 9am-2pm!
Follow our Facebook feed to be sure we're there when you are!
- New Farmer's Market Dates 2014 Farmer's Market Dates (as of October 2014) Mar Vista October 26 November 9 November 23 December 14 The rest of December TBD
- We're going through CHANGES! Thanks so much for your support and enthusiasm. We can't thank you enough. Please roll with us as we grow to serve you better! What WILL be offered at the Mar Vista Farmer's Market: Laundry Soa...
- Jars, bottles and Jars, OH MY! Hello Refyllers, Thanks for checking out this post. We are committed to our goal of eliminating disposable packaging...at least in our little corner of the world! And YOU are key in helping us do...
- We are at more Farmers Markets! Every Tuesday on downtown Culver City's Main Street. View map Refyll Booth - Culver City, CA 3PM to 7PM Saturdays 9am-2pmWednesdays 4-8pm (May-October) View map Refyll Booth - Playa Vista, CA
- The Dirty Dozen No we are not talking about Lee Marvin (for once!). Over the years, modern consumers have become all but obsessed with what we, well, consume. From our vegetables to our water bottles, our food an...
- Thank you, Patch.com, we love you, too! We really do appreciate all of the wonderful people in this community who are supporting us. Each of you have been caring, patient, curious and excited about our new venture, Thank you! Wheth...
- more updates...